Okay. I had my biopsy on Friday & received my results today.
100% benign! YAY! I’m a-okay. Thank you for all your kind words, prayers, and good vibes.
Now if the bruising & tenderness would go away I’ll be extra super duper ecstatic.
Please do not click through this if you have a weak stomach. SERIOUSLY! Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
I’m posting this for my own record. To know that even through something like this (which isn’t too bad) I still kept up my healthy habits. I didn’t stress eat or give up the gym. But yeah, it looks like I was attacked by a zombie. haha. It only really hurts if something bumps it or if I use my arms too much. Its more of an eww kinda thing.
PS- Please check your breasts regularly. Even if you’re young.
- dominquezpop likes this
- dietmortik0 likes this
- positiveweightloss likes this
- augustus-gloop said: It matches your nails ! (my first thoughts) and “oh shit thats scary” (to the situation) and *feels self up*
- maddawgmadison likes this
- theeuniverse likes this
- amandahlin likes this
- kateatahealthyrate likes this
- jumboloving likes this
- blankmoments said: oh wow that looks painful! I’m glad you’re alright though! and your nails look amazing!! :P
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- regainingmymoxy said: I am glad all is well. And having someone mess with your breasts takes time to recover. I had a breast reduction - literally could not lift arms for six weeks. Hope this gets better quickly. Again so happy for you. So happy!!
- size12 said: You were so amazingly strong during this. It’s so inspiring.
- size12 likes this
- snapthistiger said: so glad you are going to be ok. on a lighter note, it’s too bad you aren’t closer or i could give that bruise a good massage (only joking of course).
- craftyhippo likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- pickyourhard said: I am so so so so SO glad to hear that!
- pickyourhard likes this
- barenakedlife likes this
- agustofhealth likes this
- cupcakesandchaucer likes this
- nourriture-et-fleurs likes this
- jollenelosesweight posted this